Looking for an awesome summer program for your child between 5 years and 12 years old? Our program is designed to be fun, exciting and educational! Take a look at what we offer:
- Field Trips – We have excited field trips planned to places like The Freedom Center Museum in Cincinnati, Indianapolis Indians Baseball game, Indy Island, Nature Parks and Trader’s Pointe Dairy Farm
- Summer Reading & Tutorial Program – We make sure students keep up with their summer reading assignments and prepare for the upcoming school year. We have up to 6 additional tutors available for lower student/teacher ratios.
- STEM CLUB – Highly interactive theme-based challenges using LEGO and K/NEX for lessons in Robotics, Coding and Engineering. Students learn to design video games and characters that interact in the world they create!
- College Tour – Students will visit a local college to see what college is really like. We’ll tour campus, talk with administrators and discuss what it takes to attend college. Financial Aid and financing options will also be part of the discussion.
- Economics / Stock Market Challenge – Students will begin to learn entrepreneurship, careers, and the importance of budgeting and spending. Students will also learn how to read the stock market, track stocks and research company stocks.
- Daily Living / Health and Safety – Wish your students could be more self-sufficient? This program is designed to teach students the importance of good hygiene, eating healthy, and daily living skills like cooking and ironing. We also teach ways to enhance personal safety.
- Freestyle Friday – Students will have to opportunity to talk as a group about things affecting their everyday lives. We will facilitate debate and discussions about multiple topics like politics, religion, peer pressure or personal responsibility. Student will learn coping strategies from role models and speakers from the religious community, business community and other community professionals.