Education Depot believes in providing our students and their families with the very best childcare experience possible. We achieve this by hiring people who truly care about making a difference in the life of a child. Working at Education Depot is not only about receiving a paycheck, but instead a desire to have a positive impact on our community.
If you are ready to be part of a team focused on providing a great childcare experience for our students and families, we invite you to apply to become part of our team.
Here is what our employees experience:
• Autonomy to create and implement an effective curriculum plan
• Class sizes are limited for maximum effectiveness
• Open door policy and ability to contribute ideas to improve quality
• High performers are promoted from within the company
• Health / AFLAC insurance
• Compensation based on experience
• Annual Staff retreat
• Positive atmosphere focused on teamwork
• Creativity and shared best practices
• $500 employee Referral program
• Childcare discounts
The mission of Education Depot is to provide safe, quality childcare that inspires educational motivation, learning and intellectual stimulation. Each child will become an independent, self-directed learner while developing social, critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary for successful matriculation into grade school, high school and institutions of higher learning.