Parenting in today’s world is both challenging and complicated.
At Education Depot we work together with our parents to provide the greatest opportunity for success in the life of every child. We want to work with you on your goals and vision to provide the best opportunities for success. Our Director and Staff are available to discuss your child’s progress and development at any time.
Parental involvement in your child’s education is critical to their success.
Studies prove that parents who are actively engaged in their children’s education can provide the child the greatest opportunity for success. Children who have engaged parents tend to:
- Earn higher grades and test scores, and enroll in higher-level programs
- Be promoted, pass their classes, and earn credits
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills, show improved behavior, and adapt well to school
When parents talk to their children about school, expect them to do well, make sure that out-of-school activities are constructive, and help them in their education and homework, their children perform better in school.
We have assembled a range of resources designed to help both you and your child achieve the greatest opportunities for success:
- Parents Magazine
- USA.gov /Education/Preschool
- PBS.org / Parents/Child Development/Baby & Toddler/ Preschool & Kindergarten