Education Depo believes that engaging the creative mind is as important as learning the academic basics. This helps a child to view the world differently and is the beginning of critical thinking skills and problem solving. Here are some of the things our daycare center offers with our enrichment programs:
- Reading – Between the Lions, Starfall & Scholastic programs.
- Robotics and Coding
- Music Appreciation & Education: Plays, Music, and Dance Instruction.
- Technology Instruction (Computers).
- Keyboarding and navigation via online educational programs:
- Study Island
- Fun Brain
- Financial Literacy: Pre-K
Children begin to understand notions of cost and value in their preschool years. These activities will help introduce money basics and put young children on the path toward financial literacy. At our daycare center, we offer a number of topics, including:
- Making Spending Decisions
- Spending Plans
- Earning Money
- What is Money?
Studies suggest that children who learn the concepts of financial literacy at an early age are more confident and informed about money decisions as they grow older. Our program helps students to understand how money is made, how adults earn money and the importance of savings. Education Depot’s Financial Literacy can have a lasting impact on how your child will make money related decisions in the future. Call today to learn more!